Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sexy New Chilli Pictures in XXL HIP-HOP SOUL Magazine

http://www.konvictmuzik.net/...

Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas sizzles once more, this time on the pages of XXL HIP-HOP SOUL. Breaking news included in the article, let's just say she really is Gliding; "He's so different than all my past relationships. I just held out, waited and met him. Everybody's shocked. They're so used to me dropping guys real fast." Go pick up your issue when it hits your store shelves!

Rozonda Chilli Thomas

Rozonda Chilli Thomas in XXL HIP-HOP SOUL

1 comment:

Ranga said...

I'm not sure how else to respond to you (so sorry for replying to a different post), but as for the comment you made on my post -- if you actually read the post you would know that I thought it was irrelevant if he knew the girl was 14 or not. The music itself as well as the motions he made on the stage are degrading to any woman, whether they are 14 or 52.